THE EASIEST toddler treat!
- Squeezable yogurt pouch (e.g., Coco June or any brand of your choice)
- Sprinkles (dye-free)
- Silicon baking sheet or parchment paper
- Prepare the silicon baking sheet or line a baking tray with parchment paper. This will prevent the yogurt dots from sticking to the surface.
- Choose your preferred squeezable yogurt pouch. Coco June is a great choice as it contains hidden veggies.
- Squeeze small dots of yogurt onto the silicon sheet or parchment paper. You can make them about the size of a quarter or adjust the size to your preference. Leave some space between each dot to prevent them from sticking together.
- Sprinkle some colorful sprinkles on top of the yogurt dots. This adds a fun touch to the treats.
- Carefully transfer the baking sheet or tray to the freezer. Make sure it's flat and even to avoid any spillage.
- Allow the yogurt dots to freeze completely. This usually takes around 2-3 hours, but freezing times may vary, so keep an eye on them.
- Once frozen, remove the baking sheet or tray from the freezer. Peel off the yogurt dots from the silicon sheet or parchment paper. If using parchment paper, you can also simply lift the paper and break the dots apart.
- Serve the frozen yogurt dots to your toddler as a delicious and fun treat. They'll enjoy the frozen texture and the sweetness of the yogurt while getting a boost of hidden veggies.
Check out our video of this recipe here